Rex standing between two guards at City Hall.
Greek dancers at the "Big Fat Greek Wedding" at City Hall in Stockholm.
Vicky in front of City Hall in Stockholm
Vicky on steps of City Hall in Stockholm, Sweden.
More of City Hall in Stockholm.
Rex in front of Willy's with our little red grocery cart and grocery bags.Since everyone must eat, I thought you might enjoy a picture of Rex with our little red grocery cart and bags which we take shopping. We have to ride the tunnelbana, then the Lidingobana, then walk to Willy's to shop. Coming home is just the reverse. It is quite the process and we do it about every 10 days.
Our Key City Meeting was this past week. We love the people on the council and have such fun with them. During our meeting this week, I received a call on my cell phone from Ed Blaser, BYU Performing Arts Management Director and the man bringing BYU Young Ambassadors to the Nordic countries next year. I had emailed him some important questions and needed answers. He called from his cabin in Idaho and I was so grateful for the answers as they helped in our meeting and in email I needed to respond to the next day.
I got really brave and had Rex cut my hair about one and a half inches this week. He actually did a fine job. We have had lots of rain all week, which makes it difficult to get out. However, on Saturday it was sunny so we went to see City Hall. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in Stockholm. There were about 6 weddings as we sat around in the courtyard watching. We saw a Japanese, Greek, Spanish, etc. weddings. I got pictures of the group of Greeks dancing like in "Our Big Fat Greek Wedding". It was really quite entertaining.

1 comment:
It sounds like you had fun watching all the various weddings . . . especially the Greek wedding! It looks just like the movie! :) I'm sure my children would love to go grocery shopping with those small shopping carts. . . except that we would need one cart for each of our children! We love you! xoxo
Post a Comment