Top: Friday lunch groupNext: Heidi and Hannah Hutennin & Marie

Sister Nilsson and Sister Cherrington (I just gave them both hair cuts)
Elder Ahola and Elder Tomyn just ate dinner with us. Great elders.
E. Tomyn, Ishmael, E. Ahola
This was a most enjoyable week as we were privileged to have a visit from one of the sister missionaries who served here from Finland come visit us. I gave hair cuts to Sister Cherrington and Sister Nilsson. I thought it was just going to be a trim but they wanted new hair styles. Thank goodness for prayer. They turned out very cute and the sisters were happy.
We attended a concert Wednesday evening for the Norwegian Saints who are here to serve in the temple this week. Several of the missionaries performed and were amazing. Sister Cherrington sang, "This is the Christ" and it brought tears to my ears. There was also a baptism on Saturday that was one of the most spiritual baptisms I have ever attended. As Ishmael came up from being baptized he said a prayer thanking Heavenly Father for forgiveness and allowing him to be baptized. It was so spiritual.

No comments:
Post a Comment