Our apartment in Sweden is right in downtown Stockholm. It costs us $1800 a month and is about 500 square feet. I thought you might like to take a look at it.
My goodness! That's insanely pricey. At least there's running water, though... can't beat that. Where Landon is right now, that's not the case. Hooray for water and solid walls! It's nice to see where you guys are living.
I think it is a cute place . . a little expensive though for only 500 sq ft. Just think . . . you don't have as much to clean on your p-days! Love you!
2 comments:
My goodness! That's insanely pricey. At least there's running water, though... can't beat that. Where Landon is right now, that's not the case. Hooray for water and solid walls! It's nice to see where you guys are living.
I think it is a cute place . . a little expensive though for only 500 sq ft. Just think . . . you don't have as much to clean on your p-days! Love you!
Post a Comment